Learn how to send your first document with payload by E-Delivery!
The files/payload you upload will be accessible for the person signing, immediately after the agreement has been signed.
1. Go to Cases in the Web Office.
2. Create a new document with payload.
3. Select a document for signing.
4. Write name and email to the person who should receive the E-delivery.
5. Select and attach the payload files. These will be accessible immediately after the agreement has been signed
6. A document with payload (or E-delivery) can be configured in the exact same way as a regular case. Go to Settings to modify it to best suit your work flow.
Tip! You can create a template for Document with payload with the settings, agreements or the payload files you usually use when e-delivering;
Do you always want the same agreement to be signed? Then put the agreement in the template.
Do you always want the same payload to be accessible? Then put the payload in the template.