Signatures are irrevocable. Please contact the issuer of the document if you want them to recall the case before all parties has signed it.
Articles in this section
- I received an email with an ”Invitation to sign”. What do I need to do now?
- Can I choose in what way I want to sign?
- How does touch screen signatures work?
- I received a mail with the invitation to sign. How do I know that it’s not something fishy?
- Does the person signing pay anything?
- Attach picture of identification
- What is a "rejected document"?
- I don't want to sign
- What happens after I sign?
- Can I change my mind after signing?