Assently offers several ways to work with HR processes
There are many effective ways to work with employment contracts and other HR processes with Assently.
- Set up your appointment templates as Smart Templates, or
- Use your existing agreements that you create outside of Assently (in, for example, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or exported from another tool).
- Use the Manager approval required feature to ensure that the agreement is approved by a competent person before it is sent for signing.
- Set up signing order (where a certain party always signs first).
- Connect metadata to appointments such as your CRM system can interpret.
- Integrate Assently with your existing systems to automate your contract management.
Set up a template for existing deals
In this example, we set up a template for you who creates employment contracts outside of Assently.
The template therefore contains no document, but constitutes a workflow with certain presets and predefined parties to sign.
1. Go to Templates and select Create Template -> Document template
You will now get settings on three tabs.
3. Select the Document tab, but do not upload any document.
Set up the parties, ie. who will sign the employment contract. Leave the field of the employee blank (ie, the candidate who is offered employment or the employee who is renewed), but set the party (s) to sign from the company (such as a manager, HR coordinator, or the like).
Use "assign from agent" if the manager who creates a case based on the template (see below) will automatically be selected as a party.
4. Select the Template tab and name the template (in our example "Employment Agreement (New Employment)").
Here you can also set any restrictions that lock down what those executives who lack permission to unlock restrictions can change.
Use the template
To then send an employment contract, go to the Templates tab and select "Create case" at the template we just created. Fill in the person's name and e-mail address, upload the agreement and send out for e-signature.